Get Involved with RE
There are many ways that parents and friends can support RE. Here are a few of them:
- Bring snack one Sunday. (We serve whole grains, cheese, fresh fruit, 100% juice and water.)
- Help with Preschool/K set-up (10am -11am)
- Help with Preschool/K clean-up (12:30pm - 1pm)
- Help with Special Events and Holiday planning
- Paint and repair projects
- Organize the RE Lending Library
- Share skills or talents. For example, playing an instrument, singing, storytelling, art, & dance, to name a few.
- Purchase resources & books for the RE Lending Library from the church’s Holley bookstore
- Join the RE Committee
All of the leaders & guides consent to a background check and need to be an active participant in the church for at least six months before volunteering to work directly with children. UUCL has a detailed Child and Youth Protection Policy as well as a comprehensive Safe Congregation Policy.